Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
TO THE BONE
- How can I be connected enough that I'll know how far I can go with honesty?
- How can I be connected enough that I'll accept people and their situations?
- How can I support people without trying to fix them?
- in the past, how have I figured out "what is the best thing to do?" For myself? For others?
- Where am I getting group support right now?
- How do I foster positivity in tough situations?
- How can I help people and foster their autonomy at the same time?
- How does creativity wake me up to the possibilities in life?
- In what ways am I self-destructive?
- How does my shame protect me?