Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How have I dealt with horrific fear over which I had no control, and how has it affected me?
- Who has been a superhero for me?
- What are some things from the past that I can't seem to let go of or get beyond?
- Why was I happy when the narcissist got sucked up in the tornado?
- How much do I choose to take care of other people who need it, and how do I feel about that?
- How have I dealt with anticipated or repeated losses throughout my life?
- How have I been able to "go with who I am"?
- When have I not been able to "go with who I am," and why?
- How willing am I to disappoint people?