Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- What can I do to expand my sense of belonging? How does that contribute to my well-being? The world's?
- What has it done for me when my friends have stood up for me?
- How do I deal with my expectations about ROMANCE?
- What keeps me from being / lets me be my authentic self?
- How do I deal with having my authentic self rejected?
- What helps me get over "all that thinking"?
- How can I release the limits placed on me by society?
- How can I release anger/emotions in a safer way?