Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How do I know if my intuition is right when it comes to trusting others?
- How do I survive my investment in learning to trust?
- How can I be kind in my lowest times?
- What made me value people who treated me badly?
- How do I disentangle myself from people who don't make any sense to me?
- How do I realize freedom in my life?
- What were some of the most unpleasant people I've known? What about ME made me dislike them?
- How many times has my fate hinged on something totally irrelevant?
- How have I handled people who are controlling?
- How easily do I let myself talk to strangers?
- How much BS do I choose to put up with so I can have the good stuff?