Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
- How do I recognize those who are my miracles?
- How have I helped someone turn their life around?
- How can I get perspective on assholes?
- What was the best way I've ever handled a loss?
- How do I learn to appreciate beauty without being on the brink of death?
- Who is my "one and only"?
- How do I live without expectations?
- How can I stay totally focused on love (instead of the assholes)?
- How can I be open to the unfolding of the mystery of my life?
- What has helped me be humble in the past?
- What's my life purpose?
- How much do I prioritize others over myself?