Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
WITHOUT A CLUE
- What irks me about people claiming to be better than they really are?
- How do I stop comparing myself to others?
- What positive projections have I done, and why?
- What has veered me off my true path?
- What has caused me jealousy/envy, and how did that affect me?
- How do I feel when people put me down?
- How can I get more appreciation?
- What false masks do I wear, and why?
- What relationships have I been in, that I wished I wasn't?