Feel free to come and share your own personal insights sometime; the Saturday Night Video and Discussions here in Austin, Texas are a lot of fun and fascinating. (They're free, too.) Here are the questions the group came up with, based on the personal growth themes in the movie:
WORDS AND PICTURES
- how have I coped with losing my identity / gift?
- How do I accept my / others' faults?
- How do I keep myself lonely?
- How do I take EITHER/OR and turn it into BOTH/AND?
- How can I be more comfortable with words?
- What do I do when someone's words don't match their actions?
- How do I anaesthetize myself? Enliven myself?
- How have others' self-destructive habits affected me?
- How far would I go to help / save them?